- There is a two night minimum on all rentals.
- Pick-up at 3pm & drop-off at 1pm; unless agreed upon otherwise.
- You will be given operating instructions and a comprehensive walk-thru at the time of pick-up taking approximately one hour to complete.
- Must be 25 years old or older with valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle liability insurance.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Full payment required at time of booking.
- A refundable security deposit will be due at time of pickup: Trailer – $500
- A refund of security deposit will be issued on the date of return minus any damage or missing inventory. You can expect to see the refund as a credit within 5-10 business days.
- If applicable, delivery and setup fees apply.
- Receive discounts on multi-night rentals:
- Save 10% on all 3 night rentals
- Save 15% on all 4-6 night rentals
- Save 20% on all rentals 7 nights or longer
- A full deposit refund will be given for all cancellations made at least 14 days in advance of scheduled pick-up date.
- All cancellations made within 14 days of pick-up date will be charged full reservation amount.
- Check your tow vehicle owner’s manual for vehicle specific towing capacity. Our trailers weigh 2000 lbs.
- Class II or higher receiver hitch required.
- A 4 or 7 pin connector on your tow vehicle is required in order to power rear signals and break lights.
- Unfortunately, pets are not permitted to enter the trailers or tents at this time.
- Liability coverage on trailers is tied to the tow vehicle (your car). The majority of auto insurance companies require that you contact them prior to your trip and they will provide you with printed proof of liability coverage called a “Binder” that you must email to us or bring with you on your day of pick-up.
- Collision, Uninsured Motorist and Physical Property damage is covered by our company policy but holds the Renter responsible for the $1000.00 dollar deductible.
- Our insurance company restricts us from releasing the trailer to a substitute such as a spouse, child, parent, friend, etc.
Terms and rates subject to change without notice. Any additional terms will be disclosed at the time the Rental Contract is signed.
For questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, please contact us.